Monday, June 27, 2011

Good Times



















We had an amazing weekend! I love David working days!!! Saturday morning we got up & had our coffee then we hit the neighborhood for garage sales. Unfortunately, there weren't many, but we stayed out for a couple hours & really had fun just hanging out together. Sunday was a busy day. It was our niece Gracie's 7th birthday, so we went to her party at Chuck E Cheese in Fayetteville. We had so much fun! Hunter-man figured out real quick how to get his Papa to fill his pockets up with tokens! Oh, and he's started calling David "Pee-paw" which I just love & think is SO cute! I'm still working on "Nana"....sometimes he calls me that, sometimes it's meemaw, sometimes mama...the poor little guy is just confused! Anyway, after the birthday party the kids came up & we grilled hot dogs & hamburgers & Hunter played in his pool. It was just good times!
I can't wait til this weekend. Our 24th anniversary is Thursday and we are going to see Rodney Carrington at the AMP on Friday night. Saturday night is the big heavy-weight fight between Hayes & Klitchko that we've been waiting for and Sunday night our plan is to go to my Aunt Bev's & watch the fireworks. As of right now Monday - it is for REST & RELAXATION! I am trying to plan on having NO plans on Monday...we'll see how that works out! Til next time...me

No comments:

Post a Comment