Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Dog Ate It......

Bam sabotaged my diet! Really he did! I started my drops on Monday morning...I still had a few days left in my old bottle. I figured I'd do the 3 days of eating everything while taking the drops, and by then my new drops would be here...wrong! See, Monday we decided to try leave both Bam & Boogie out of their kennels while we were at work and see how they'd do. Bam ate my HCG!!!! Seriously! Thank goodness there wasn't much in there, and they didn't seem to phase him! But now? I'm waiting to get my new ones in the mail....so...I'm in a holding pattern there.
Tuesday I put him in the box...and told him when I left it was because he was a bad dog on Monday. Today...Wednesday, I left him out & tried again. With the exception of my placemats & napkins on our formal dining room table....he did fine! I fussed at him a little bit, but my plan is to try again tomorrow (and just put up the place settings ha!).
David & I are trying to adjust to his new schedule. The first morning we got up at five, had coffee, watched the news & I fixed him breakfast & fixed his lunch...it was smooth sailing. However, he's had a horrific toothache so I got him an appointment Monday afternoon & they ended up doing a root canal. So I had to drive him home & we left my truck at my work. So he had to take me to work yesterday morning....we had to leave early & he go no breakfast & no lunch to take so he had to eat out. This morning I overslept...no time for breakfast or to make his lunch. I love being able to wake up and us drink our coffee together & talk about our plans for the day. I'm hoping by the end of the week we'll be a little more acclimated to the new schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment