Thursday, April 14, 2011

Suprise!!!

Ummm...so I have a little something to say. Are you ready? I am going to be a GRANDMA again!!!! Yup, that's what I said! Eddy & Desiree are expecting again! Little Hunter man is gonna have a baby brother or sister! (The selfish side of me is hoping for a girl...I can already imagine the cute little bows & dresses, but honestly, I am just praying for a full term HEALTHY baby grandchild!) She hasn't been to the doctor yet, but a little calculation on her part says we're looking at another December baby! Who knows, it may be born on Hunter's birthday! The funny part? My dad & I were talking the other night about grand kids, and I told him I thought it would be a while before I had another one. Isn't life funny? And such a blessing? me

No comments:

Post a Comment