Thursday, April 7, 2011

A little catch up

Tomorrow morning is David's eye surgery. I took the day off to be with him. We're not sure at this point how bad he will be, but I'd rather be safe than sorry & be able to be at home and able to take care of him if he needs me. My grandma is back in the hospital. I don't think they know exactly what's wrong with her, or how to fix it, but prayers are sure appreciated. I had a dentist appointment this morning. David asked me if I needed him to go with me & of course I said no. He needed to get to sleep so he could go to work tonight. However, by the time I got out of there I was really wishing he was there to drive me home. I came home & let the dogs out, then went back to work. Thank God my boss gave me one of her pain pills, or I would have never made it the whole afternoon. Eddy went to the emergency room Tues night. They did a cat scan & found kidney stones of all things! They sent him home with pain meds & something to keep him from throwing up. That poor guy is way too young to be falling apart like this! Anyway, I know he's in a lot of pain, and has to go to work since he just was out for his appendix, so please pray for him too. I certainly am & hope he gets to feeling better soon. Brittni & Jerimiah have settled into their new apartment it seems. The wedding planning is kinda stalled right now, we are trying to get the invitations figured out. She went last Thursday & put a deposit down on her "princess" dress so that's done. I know everything will somehow fall into place, but I just want it to be perfect for her. Also, I got my heart broken tonight. They drew the numbers for the $1 million dollar raffle tonight, and you'll never believe this-but we DID NOT WIN! I was counting on winning so we could get caught up! ;-) And can't you just imagine the wedding she could have if we'd have won? Well, that's all I've got right now. I've gotta get to bed so I can get up early & get David to Fayetteville for his surgery. Til next time......me

No comments:

Post a Comment