Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trojans, Worms & More

I spent my lunch hour (and an additional hour) today on the phone with the Dell Support Help Desk people. No, they are NOT located here in the good old U.S.A. however, Mukeeshaieekrha, or whatever his or her name was, was very helpful. It seems that my husband, in his boredom, decided to surf around on some unsafe websites. And then we were attacked by Trojans, and Worms & all sorts of ugly things threatening our security, our computer, and the history of our lives which are stored ONLY on said computer. For the low low price of only $185, Dell came through! This time, at least, I purchased a one year plan. So for the next 12 months, should David browse a dangerous website that attacks with more exuberance than a mountain lion, it will only cost me two or more hours of my life to get it fixed and back to normal. And THAT-was my day! me

No comments:

Post a Comment