Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bayou Meto Arkansas























See, I told you it was beautiful, didn't I???? For me, it's the most peaceful place in the world. Life there is so much calmer, slower, more easy going. There's no competition to have the biggest house, nicest clothes, most money. Everybody there is so laid back. The world moves at a much slower pace. Unless, you're in the boat with your husband & father-in-law. And they decide to drag an old duck blind back to the bank to fix up. And there's trees in the way, that your father-in-law just runs right over in the boat, and the dog jumps out of the boat trying to catch the fish that are splashing up all around you, and you get hit in the head with a bunch of tree branches, or get splinters in your hands trying to keep the tree branches from hitting you in the head, and you think you're gonna get thrown out of the boat when you hit those trees. Yup, it's peaceful, I tell ya! me





1 comment:

  1. It is pretty - I'll give you that!
    But the whole concept of being in that boat on that river with duck blinds and fish and tree branches falling on me - well - I'd rather get a fork stuck in my eye!
    '-)
    Have a fun and relaxing week!
    Be safe!
    Love you-
    char

    ReplyDelete