Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Baby Shower





Here's a couple pictures from the baby shower we had Saturday for Dez. She got so many wonderful gifts. My grandma (Hunter's great-great grandma) made him 2 quilts & several receiving blankets & burp rags, etc. The older I get the more I appreciate all the love & time that goes into the things my grandma makes us. David & I went shopping Friday after work to find the "perfect" gift for Hunter. We ended up with what we thought was the perfect gift for Eddy & Des instead. We got them a digital camera!! There is something selfish in the gift we chose, I must admit. It has to do with the kids & new baby being 300 miles away. They didn't have a camera of any kind. This way, they'll have a nice camera that they can take many many pictures of the baby with, then they can download them on their laptop & email us pictures EVERY DAY! Smart thinking, huh? Leave it to me to have an ulterior motive! me

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I totally forgot Hunter's shower on Saturday! I am so sorry! I had a full day with my grandbabies - what was supposed to be a couple of hours in the morning turned into love and hugs for most of the day.
    I'm sorry Tammy and Des and Hunter!!!!

    ReplyDelete