Friday, November 13, 2009

HAPPY 41ST BIRTHDAY DAVID!

Today is my husbands 41st Birthday! Happy Birthday baby! I love you so much!
And, to top it off - he is SICK. Sooo sick. The reason I'm able to sympathize with him so much is because I GAVE IT TO HIM! I had to leave work about 10:30 Wednesday morning, the stomach couldn't handle it any longer. And I was out sick yesterday. David took such wonderful care of me, and now, instead of being at home taking care of him, I am stuck at work. I did run home to check on him at lunch, and he is not feeling very good at all. Mr. Dick & Sharon were planning on taking us out for dinner tonight to celebrate his birthday, but at lunch I called & cancelled. There is no way he's going to feel like going. Anyway, that's about all I've got time for right now, gotta get to work. me

No comments:

Post a Comment