Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Weekend is HERE!

The weekend is finally here-yay! It is Saturday morning, it's almost 8 a.m. I am am sitting at my desk here at home having my morning coffee & cigarette. It is blissfully quiet here & I can't remember the last time I got to sleep this late. Why you ask? Because David left last night on a "secret" camping trip with a bunch of guys from his work & Marshall. That's right. They've headed deep into the woods in Madison County to spend a "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" weekend hunting & camping & being boys! He came straight home from work & we quickly packed him & Miss Boogie up & he headed to Decatur to get Marshall & off they went. We packed so fast I just knew he forgot something - I didn't figure out what that something was til about 10:00 last night when I went to bed - it was his pillow & sleeping bag or at least a comforter! Oops! Hopefully Marshall had an extra in his camper!
What am I going to do with all this time to myself?? ;-) me

No comments:

Post a Comment