Saturday, October 8, 2011

Update:

It's finally the weekend! Thank you Lord! We had a pretty crazy week. David & I both were sick, so we finally went to see Kevin (our doctor). Both of us got shots of antibiotics, and a script for antibiotics & cough medicine. Are we better you ask? Honestly? I don't think so.
We got up early this morning & hit a few garage sales, then ran some errands & came home. We have company coming to watch the Razorbacks play at six tonight, plus Hunter man is spending the night! I wanted to take him to the pumpkin patch this afternoon, but he's not here yet & David is feeling pretty rough so he's taking a power nap. I've got the house mostly cleaned, made a cake, getting ready to go put a veggie tray together & we're just gonna order pizza instead of doing a lot of cooking & stuff. But I will need to make the rotel before too long!
At work I hit my 30 Monday. Actually made it to 32.5 before the contest cut off Thursday afternoon. I wish I'd done more, but I'm the only one that made it for themselves & their spouse - so I'm not gonna complain about that! Anyway it's Cancun in December! I just hope we make it down there & back before Davin is born!
We're going to a Ducks Unlimited banquet in Fayetteville Tuesday night. I'm pretty excited about that. I've never been to one & can't wait to see what it's all about. Next weekend David is going on a guys camping trip with a bunch of men from his work. So I'll have to figure out what to do with myself for a couple of days.
Well, I've got stuff to do, sorry this is so short - but I wanted to catch up a little before it all gets away from me! Til next time....me

No comments:

Post a Comment