Friday, May 27, 2011

I have BIG news!!

So I am so far behind blogging...I almost just gave it up altogether! So many things have happened since my last post. Most importantly, or at least one of the most important: Brittni has called off the wedding. I have a lot I could say here. But I think I'll keep it to myself. I will say, that I'm glad she decided now, instead of AFTER the wedding, that this wasn't the right thing to do. And just like I promised her last week, I "un-did" that wedding in less than 24 hours.
David's Uncle Wayne passed away. And we headed out to Dallas Friday morning. It was a nice trip. We got to see family we haven't seen in YEARS! And his Uncle Lynn & Aunt Diane took us out Saturday night. And Sunday we met up with Eddy (his best friend from elementary school) and had lunch, then spent the afternoon with him. It was good times.
Well, I've gotta get back to work for now...just wanted to do a little catch up. me

No comments:

Post a Comment