Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Invitations Are In The Mail

With my grandmother passing away, I didn't blog about our garage sale. But it was a success! Not a HUGE success...but it accomplished it's purpose. My plan was to make enough money to pay off Britt's dress. And we hit the mark - almost. I think all we paid out of pocket was the sales tax...and you can't get any better than that!
Friday, the invitations arrived. Saturday night, Brittni & I sat up a work station in our formal dining room & addressed almost 100 invitations & yesterday, they went out in the mail.
Next on the to do list is meeting up with my sister to pick out the flowers for the wedding. She is doing all Britt's flowers as her gift to her (the same as she did with Eddy & Des) and I am SO grateful. She is just so creative...it's a gene that skipped me, but Tina can take anything & make it beautiful.
It's all slowly coming together. And other than panic-ing a little bit that there's so much to do, and less than 2 months to do it in, we are ok.
Brenda is throwing her a shower in June. The dress should be here mid-June. I still have to find David a suit - and me a "mother of the bride" dress...but again, it's coming together!
I'm sure I'm forgetting so much...but - I'll keep you posted - me

No comments:

Post a Comment