Monday, October 18, 2010

A little bit of this....a little bit of that

Again I have been neglecting my blog...I'm sorry blog, your purpose is to help me keep up with all that is going on in my little world. But sometimes, my world takes hold, and blogging is the last thing I have time for. Not to say that it's not on my mind. It has become another thing I obsess about. If I haven't blogged in a few days, it's something else I feel I've failed at. So...I am releasing myself of this duty, and will only be blogging now when I want to -or when I have something important to document in our lives. And I do! Oh yes, I DO!!!!

SHE GOT THE JOB! She got the job! She got the job! Brittni starts her brand new job at Transplace - tonight! YAY! We are SO proud of her & so happy for her too. Yes, she'll be working with her Daddy for a few nights. But only because her daddy is SUCH a great guy, and took on 12 straight days of TWELVE HOUR shifts to help us get caught up financially since we both missed a week of work while he was in the hospital. And let me tell you, it is VERY hard on him. I'm just so thankful that he's willing to sacrifice some days off to pull us out of this hole!

Hunter does NOT have to have tubes put in his little ears. Thank you God! He has had 2 ear infections for over three weeks. They told Desiree on Friday that if he wasn't dramatically better today when she brought him in, they would send her straight to an ENT & schedule surgery. Guess what? He was SO much better the doctor couldn't even believe it. And I am so glad. My heart would break having to see our little guy go through surgery.

Speaking of the cutest little boy in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD....Des brought him up last night for a visit. I went by Saturday night after I went & saw my Grandma & Bev, but he was already asleep :-( I think she felt so bad for me she HAD to bring him up. There is absolutely NOTHING better in this whole wide world than opening up the door, seeing his precious little face, and THEN seeing the GREAT BIG SMILE on his face when he realizes he's at his Grandma's house! I LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT! I knew being a grandma was going to be special, but I never ever could have imagined how wonderful it truly is!

Eddy is working nights now too at JB Hunt! And he is missing his mom & dad! Last Wed night he got off at 11:00, and he drove all the way up to my house to see me for just 1/2 an hour! (I'm sure the home made spaghetti I fed him didn't have ANYTHING to do with it - ha!)

Anyway, I've gotta get back to work. We just wrapped up another contest - and yes, I DID make my 2nd touchdown for $1000. However, this time, I ended up in 4th place (a new LOW for me)...so even though I'm claiming "post contest burnout" - again - I gotta get back to work!

me

No comments:

Post a Comment