Saturday, October 23, 2010

Girls Night

So last night after David went to work, my friends Terri & Sherry showed up at my house for a girls night. No, it wasn't planned, we aren't that coordinated. It just turned out that they both needed to get out & away from their houses, and mine was kid free! Sherry came with quesidilla's & carmel candy in hand, and Terri came with two bottles of wine! And we had SO much fun! We laughed, talked, cried, acted stupid & all three of us passed out in the living room watching TV. We colored my hair, set out on the patio & smoked & drank - it was a good time.
At one point, Terri & Sherry both had David's camo hats on, Terri had the duck calls around her neck quacking them, and we all laughed until we cried! Of course I took pictures all night, but I was made to swear they wouldn't get posted somewhere, like on my blog or facebook! Sometimes a girl just needs her friends. me

No comments:

Post a Comment