Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SOME of what's going on here

So things have never been so crazy in the Allen's World!!!
Thanksgiving was nice. We went to Brenda's. All I had to take were pumpkin pies! It was just us & our kids, Brenda & Ben, Dwayne & Aunt Shirley. A smallish Thanksgiving celebration - and those are the VERY BEST! The only thing was, it didn't/doesn't FEEL like the holidays to me yet. And, I was off Wed - Sun. The five days flew by so fast you can't even imagine!
We had a couple false alarms with Davin. Sat morning Eddy called & said they were on the way to the hospital & could we please come & help with Hunter. You've never seen me move SO fast! When we got there Hunter was all over the place. He wanted his mama & daddy! Eddy was back with Dez & he texted me & said it's gonna be awhile, you can take Hunter on home if ya'll want. So we did. And about 3 hours later they walked in the door. Her contractions had stopped. We had another one Sunday night, but still no baby. As of right now, she is dilated to 3 & the doctor said today that 3 or 4 good contractions and she'll be in full blown labor! The problem with that is....I leave for Cancun in 1 day & 13 hours & my fear is that she's gonna have that baby while we're gone. My BIGGEST fear is that she'll be having him as we drive to the airport!!! As excited as I am about Cancun, I am WAY more excited to meet little Davin. But cancelling or postponing the trip isn't possible. It's paid for, no insurance was purchased with it, and I can't just NOT GO. Hopefully, he'll hold off on his arrival - or show up tonight or tomorrow either way!
Well, I've got to get back to work - or at least what work I am doing today. It's kinda hard - knowing that the beaches are just hours away! Til next time....me
p.s. Expect LOTS of pictures to come!!

1 comment:

  1. WHY ARE THERE NOT BABY PICTURES ON HERE?!?!?!? DAVIN IS HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete