Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A List

Well hello there blog - it's been a little while, hasn't it? There are a few things going on here in our world that I'm not exactly ready to write about, but that shouldn't keep me from blogging...and since I'm about 5 minutes away from time to get ready for work, this will be short. How about a short little list?
1)Brittni is out of town for a couple of days having some girl time with a friend.
2)Hunter is getting so big & cute I almost can't stand it.
3)Opening day of Duck season is less than two weeks away & DAVID almost can't stand it.
4)I'm planning a small-ish baby shower for Desiree & Davin Cole on opening day of duck season (see how I planned that one?)
5)Thanksgiving is 2 1/2 weeks away & I don't even know where we are gonna be for that.
6)Cancun is 22 days away!
7)Christmas is sneaking up on me again
8)Eddy goes to days starting next Monday
9)Davin is almost here
10)I may be going crazy - seriously!

Ok, that's it for now....til next time - me

1 comment: