Saturday, December 10, 2011

Welcome Little Davin Cole Allen

Davin Cole Allen entered the world yesterday morning about 8:25. He weighed 7lbs, 1 oz. He is 20" long. And he is perfectly healthy, thank you Jesus! His mama is doing great too!
His birthday is just ONE DAY after our little Hunter man's! December 9, 2011.
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO MY HUNTER MAN WHO TURNED TWO YEARS OLD Thursday 12/8! We haven't got to have his birthday party yet, but we will, don't worry.
Davin is the most beautiful baby. He is just perfect! And I got to be there when he was born!
I have so much to blog about, Cancun, the baby, David is gone for the weekend to go check on his dad & get in a little duck hunting...but I'm NOT gonna get caught up on the blog tonight....because waiting for me in the living room is my Hunter man, Davin & his mommy & daddy-this computer just doesn't have that kind of pull. Til next time....(and I'll be back with pictures, I promise!).....me!

No comments:

Post a Comment