Wednesday, August 24, 2011

PUPPIES!!!!!

I just got back from taking Boogie to Lissa's (our vet)! We didn't get to go in and do a blood test, Lissa met me in the parking lot because they have a kennel cough outbreak & she didn't want Boogie exposed to it inside. She preformed her "exam" and guess what???? She thinks she feels "at least three" puppies!!! We go back for x-rays sometime around Sept 15th. Then she'll be able to count the puppies skeletons & have a better idea. But her assistant said today that they counted six on her dogs x-rays & she had nine puppies! At this point, the more puppies the better. I see $$$$$ already! (If we have the heart to sell any of them-ha!) Anyway...I imagine Boogie is going to be treated like a queen, and baby-ed thru this whole thing. Thank goodness it doesn't take puppies nine months! Hey Tank - you're gonna be a daddy! Til next time....me

No comments:

Post a Comment