Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lot's To Say

So I have so much to blog about, and I've been putting it off until I got the pictures downloaded from my camera so I could add them to this post, but alas, that is not going to happen anytime soon & if I don't play a little catch up here I will be so far behind I never blog again! (Not really, but it sounds good in theory at least!).

We went to Stuttgart weekend before last & took Boogie to Jimbo's to try breed her to Tank. We were a little apprehensive about it all, what with Jimbo being a big TV producer & star, but let me just tell you, him & his wife Rose are the most amazing people! They were so nice & hospitable, they are just the most down to earth people...and the four hours we spent visiting with them on their back deck, felt like we were just hanging out with good friends. Tank & Boogie did their business all. weekend. long! We will know in another 14 days if we are going to have puppies. Puppies I might add that will cost about $3000 each! Come on money! I have lots of pictures to post from our little escapade down south -and hopefully will get that done soon - but in the meantime, I just needed to get it down! Of course no trip to Stuttgart is complete without stopping in at Macks & I'm pretty sure we spent a month's worth of paychecks on T-Shirts, Camo & stuff for Hunter man! I told Big David that if we ever win the lottery I would spend it all in that store! I just love it! Anyway we picked Boogie up from Jimbo's & headed back home late Sunday night.

Last week was full of work - lots of work. I'm working on another Walmart project, and of course David is still trying to get the new account up & running so we're both working 10 hour days - at least!

AND - I fell off the wagon. The HCG wagon that is. It has been over 100 degrees here in The Allen's World every day! Like we are setting records left & right! So what do I do when we're in Stuttgart???? Have a cold beer (or two).....then of course, since I'd already messed up, I didn't stick to my 500 calories/day...went WAY overboard and planned to get back at it when I got home. But I just didn't. And about halfway through the week I told Brittni I was having a hard time getting re-adjusted. And she told me to do a little research, and if I had been off the diet for that many days, I had to stop & wait 8 weeks to get back on it. So.........now I'm trying to pay attention to what I eat, but not doing a very good job of it.

Anyway, it's back to work! Til next time.....me

No comments:

Post a Comment