Friday, July 15, 2011

Some Little "Reminders"

I have a document saved on my work computer that I copy scripture, sayings etc. on when I come across something that touches me in some way. On bad days, or "off" days, I can just click on it, read through them, and find something that makes me feel better. Today I had to do that. Then I thought - hey - I need to post these on my blog. Here they are, in no particular order:

1. "GOD IS IN CHARGE OF THIS MESS!"

2. "I have learned how to be content with whatever I have." Philippians 4:11

3. "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." 1st Peter 5:7

4. "Sometimes parenting means not intervening. It's learning to love by letting go, allowing your own heart to break in order to allow your children to live their own story. And then waiting to hold them when they need a safe place in which to fall."

5. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3: 5 & 6

6. "Things which are impossible with man are possible with God." Luke 18:27

7. "Rejoice with those who rejoice..." Romans 12:15 (NIV)

8. "God is able to do immeasurably more than all we could ask or imagine." Ephesians 3:20

9. "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalms 37:4

10. "Timing is critical, the first five minutes after you see each other at the end of the workday sets the mood for the entire evening."

I am always on the lookout for others to add to my list at work but that's all I've got for now. Til next time.....me

1 comment:

  1. #4 almost made me cry. P.S. Moving back in August 7th.

    "Shoot for the moon! Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

    ReplyDelete