Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ice & Snow in NWA

It is COLD here in NWA! We had a huge storm come in through here Monday night & Tuesday. It dropped ice first, then about 8" of snow!! My office was even closed on Tuesday, and that NEVER happens. Yesterday we opened at 10 and David drove me in. We close at 3 on snow days, so I didn't get as much work done as I would've liked. Today, I go in at 10 again. David is on his way home from work, so I am up & ready to go so he can drop me off & come home & sleep. I may just stay til 5 today so he can actually get some rest.
One great thing about all this is that the kids came up here to stay in case their electricity went off. We have a gas fireplace, so we knew even if we lost electricity we could keep little Hunter man warm & toasty.
It got down to minus 5 here last night. But it is warming up now, it's up to ZERO - ha! I am bundled up let me tell you.
I started those crazy steroid antibiotics Monday. The good thing is my ears and throat don't hurt anymore. The bad thing? My ears are STILL ringing! It's been 2 WEEKS of that now, and it's about to drive me crazy. But I will prevail, as always.
That's about all I've got this morning...it's way too early to do any deep reflecting or anything like that. See you soon blog....me

No comments:

Post a Comment