Friday, June 4, 2010

I AM still alive....

For those of you wondering....YES, I am still alive! But just barely. I am in the midst of a crisis here at home, and haven't had ANY time for blogging. I am getting paperwork ready for our new tax guy. And I have LOTS of paperwork. LOTS of sorting to do. LOTS of phone calls to the banks, creditors, etc. And I AM going C.R.A.Z.Y. Brittni & I worked on sorting papers last night until I had to take her home around 11. Then I came home & worked on them until about 3 or 4 a.m. Slept a few hours, got back up & started again around 9 this morning. Was crossed-eyed by 7pm when I had to wake David up. But....I'm getting there.
The only reason I'm even up & writing this right now is that Eddy called & needed me to look up phone numbers for wreckers in Manhattan, because he took Des & Hunter-man fishing at the lake, and they got their truck stuck in the sand. I'm waiting for them to call me back & tell me someone is coming to get them out! And I'm praying too. Cuz I'd hate for them to have to spend the night there in the truck with the baby! Crazy kids! It sounds just like something that would have happened to me & David when we were their age! (and it probably did).
The kids were here last weekend. Hunter-man is growing SO fast. Still no word on when they'll be releasing Eddy & sending him back home. I can't wait for them to get back here for good. Patience has never been one of my strong qualities.
Brittni is doing great. I've actually got to spend a lot of time with her lately. Between us going to see Grandma together and her helping me with the house & taxes...it's almost like old times. (Except for the fact that she goes HOME at night - instead of just down the hall). I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Well, I was going to do a long post...try to catch up on everything, however, Des just called & said some guys pulled them out! Thank God. Now, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is gonna be another long day! me

No comments:

Post a Comment