Thursday, March 3, 2011

Not Much Here

I haven't blogged in a while, because well, there's just not much to blog about. We've fallen into our routine here at home. The weather has been just beautiful, so on the nights David doesn't have to go to work, we've ate dinner then taken the dogs out & walked around our neighborhood. I learned something too...that if I just take the time to change into my Nike tennis shoes, me knees don't hurt me nearly so bad. You'd think that would be common sense, but hey, what can I say? I really enjoy it too. It gets us out of the house & gets us and Boogie and Bam some much needed exercise.
I've gotten hooked on American Idol again this year. David is so sweet to watch it with me. I don't think he cares at all about it, but he suffers through it for me.
Work is about the same. They haven't let anyone else go in the past couple of weeks, which is good. I'm just not sure what we're going to sell though, once April comes, and we finish off what we are doing now. My game plan is to just sell as much as I can between now & then, try to catch up on what we can, then we'll see what happens. Whatever God brings us to...he will bring us through (or something like that!)
Well, I've gotta head off to work. I do have something else to blog about...but I think I'll save that until I can post a picture with it - so....til next time.....me

No comments:

Post a Comment