Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some Quotes About Being A Grandma

I know I said yesterday how much Hunter-Man means to me & David. But I was reading a friends blog today and saw some quotes about grandparents & wanted to steal/share them!

"Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children."

"Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild."

"What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies."

"Our grandchildren accept us for ourselves, without rebuke or effort to change us, as no one in our entire lives has ever done, not our parents, siblings, spouses, friends - and hardly ever our own grown children."

"It is as grandmothers and grandfathers that our mothers and fathers come into the fullness of their grace."

There is nothing better or more precious than loving YOUR child's child - author - me! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, Tammy....I am just sometimes almost overwhelmed at how much I love little Jaylon, our grandson! Oh my!
    And your little Hunter-man is a cutie-pie!! I can just imagine that you are going to have an awesome Christmas with him! :-)

    ReplyDelete