Thursday, May 9, 2013

Prayers Please:

My heart is hurting right now for my friends:  One of my best friends Sherry took her mom to the ER yesterday  & found out that she has a bleeding anurysm in her brain. They airlifted her to Springfield. They are waiting to find out what - if anything they can do for her.  I'm in constant prayer for them.

My friend Kachina lost her baby.  To say the pregnancy was a surprise would be an understatement. But none the less, it's still just tragic.

My friends Leann & Sandy - Sandy is doing chemo treatments for breast cancer. She went in yesterday for her 1/2 thru treatment ultrasound, to see if it had shrunk & was responding to the chemo.  The good news is, it hasn't grown....bad news....it hasn't shrunk either.  I fear a much more aggressive chemotherapy is in store for the second half of treatments.

Please please keep my friends, and all those in need, in your prayers!  Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment