Friday, October 19, 2012

So many things.......

So many things have happened since I last had a chance to post anything....and I don't have long now.
But - there are a few things I want to mention so I don't forget about them, or when they happened. I like being able to use my blog as a timeline for reference....

Brittni just got back from Boston.  She's never flown before - so this was a first. They went for Rob's work. The company he works for was nice enough to fly them both out there & put them up for a week. It's an experience she'll never forget & I am so happy for her. My little girl has really grown up.

Eddy & Desiree are having............A GIRL!!!!!  At her last doctors appointment they told her if she didn't have her before then, they will induce her on Dec. 7th.  Wanna know something crazy?  Hunter was born Dec 8th, 2009,  Davin was born Dec 9th 2011 & BROOKLYNN LEANN will be born Dec 7th, 2012.
So we'll have 3 grandbabie's birthdays in a row in December, then Christmas immediately after that - wow!

We had a 70th Birthday part for Big David.  SO many people showed up! It was a lot of work, but since he'd never had a birthday party before, David wanted to make it special.

And - WE celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary June 30th.  David threw me a surprise party at Beaver Lake.  SOOOO many of our friends and family came & brought stuff & really helped David pull it off.
He took me for a boat ride, and when we got back, all our friends & family were standing on the bank cheering, and they'd hung a huge banner up that said Happy 25th Anniversary David & Tammy!  In all, I think we counted about 70 people that came! And since it was over 100 degrees that weekend, that says a lot about how many people love us!

WE just got back from Cancun!  This is the 4th year in a row that we've been able to go due to contests at my work.  We had a blast, but it was just too short this time. We didn't get there til late Thursday, and our shuttle picked us up at nine Sunday morning.  Oh well, you can't complain about a totally free trip! This year they even had a contest inside the contest where we could win "Cancun Cash"...and I qualified for a free excursion for me & David, plus won the "Excellence Club" package. It is so nice to work for a company that really appreciates you.  September 7th was my 8 year anniversary.  As hard as sales are, I wouldn't be anywhere else.

David had a heart attack on August 15th.  YES - a real, live heart attack.  He had 3 blockages, and one of them was 100%.  They put stints in. It was a real scare - and if I wasn't in such a hurry I have a whole blog post I could write on that. But - bottom line is we've changed our lives - dramatically.  Low carb diet, no beer, exercise...really trying to be health conscience. And so far, so good.  One day at a time as they say.

Alrighty then, I have to get back to work.  Just wanted to put some stuff down so I wouldn't forget.
Til next time (and hopefully it won't be months from now).....me

No comments:

Post a Comment