Monday, February 13, 2012

New Car & The Hospital

It's been a whirlwind around here lately. A couple weeks ago now, I stayed home sick on aaTuesday from work. Then on Wed, about lunch time I got a call from Eddy & they were admitting Davin to the hospital for RSV. I flew down to Washington Regional & picked up Hunter man, then took a personal day on Thursday & stayed home & kept him. Thank God Davin was better by Thursday & they sent him home around lunchtime. He is doing so much better now, but we were all scared to death for a little bit. The one thing I did learn from my time with Hunter is how big he's getting & how sweet he is! He is also a handful & I have no idea how Dez does it with two little ones. Eddy & Britt were 20 months apart (not 24 like the grandsons), but my memory isn't what it used to be, so I don't remember it being so hard!


That Friday was back to work for one day! Then on Friday evening David took me out to our favorite restaurant The Celtic Grill for an early Valentine's dinner. Their steak was awesome & it was so nice. Then we met Britt & Rob at Britt's little hang out bar, Good Vibrations. David & Britt played pool, then David & Rob, and me and Britt. I learned two things - one - I suck at pool, and second, we are too old for the bar scene! I mean, we had a good time, but stayed less than an hour & came home & went to bed! Ha!

And while I'm talking about Brittni - she finally got a new car! She bought a 2011 Hyundai Sonata & it it beautful! She is SO very excited about it. She financed it on her on, without a co-signer or anything. Our little girl is grown up now with a grown up job, attending college, buying a car - where does the time go? Anyway we are really happy for her & proud of her too.

And since I started this post a while ago....I think I'll just end it now & try catch up more later. So til next time - me.

No comments:

Post a Comment