Monday, November 22, 2010

Let "Duck Season 2010" begin....

The first week of duck season is upon us & the men in my family are all in Stuttgart. They have been texting me pictures of them all camo'd out & I'll have to post some pics real soon.
My mom came up Saturday afternoon with my 2 nieces & spent the night & most of Sunday with me. We had SUCH a good time just talking & catching up. We talk on the phone a few times a week, but there is nothing better than waking up at 5:30 in the morning & having coffee with my mama & just spending some quiet time with her. We took the girls to the Bentonville Square Sat. night to see the Christmas lights & the ice skating rink. We'd hoped the girls would skate, but it was very crowded & they were not about to get on the ice. So we just walked around the square. When we got home I had to get David, Boogie & Bam packed & the truck loaded. I couldn't have got it all done without Kayla & Cara! Dez & Hunter came up on Sunday morning & they are staying with me until the boys get back. So last night we packed Hunter up & went shopping for awhile, then got pizza from Little Ceasar's & came home. Oh, I bought Hunter the cutest little stuffed Dr. Seuss thing. It's bright pink & orange & he LOVES to give it kisses & bite it's nose! Dez said Eddy is going to kill me for buying him a pink stuffed animal. What's worse is that I keep calling it his "baby doll" ha! That's what grandma's are for, don't you think. Anyway, I worked from 8 this morning til 7 tonight. I am 3 sales away from DOUBLING my goal in the next contest. I've gotta work tomorrow then I am off for 5 whole days! But still, I'm beat and going to bed. Til next time....me

No comments:

Post a Comment